Wednesday, October 3, 2007

So, I finally caved in.

Yep, I caved in a made myself a personal blog. I've got no idea what all I'll be putting in here, but I guess I'll have a lot of music stuff, and whatnot.

Recently (This morning, actually) I've become at least temporarily obsessed with jrock. I've always said I hated visual kei and argued about what constituted rock and whatnot, but honestly, as much as I bitched about a lot of bands, I found a whole bunch I love. Kagrra, 新興宗教楽団NoGoD, SID, and Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra - Answer (ok, they're not jrock, but still) among others.

The problem with being into jrock and such is that many of these bands are relatively obscure, which makes locating their music a gigantic pain in the ass sometimes. I'm relearning the art of tracking obscure things down, thanks to this obsession.

No comments: